Video is hotter than ever today, and one of the best ways you can review a book you loved on Amazon.com is by adding a video review. It’s a simple process, and you can upload up to 10 minutes worth of video for each review. Not only will it impress and please your fellow authors, but it might even encourage them to leave video reviews for you.
Plus, if you save the video, you can upload it to YouTube or to your blog for additional content opportunities.
Need me to review your book on Amazon.com, with or without a video? Happy to do it – check out this crazy-cheap micro-package! (P.S. See the extras for the video review, and don’t forget to take a gander at those reviews – I proise you won’t be disappointed!)
So how do you do it?
First, you’ve got to actually submit a written review. This can later double as your video description, so keep that in mind. Here’s how you do the written review.
- Go to the product detail page for the item on Amazon.com.
- Click Write a customer review in the Customer Reviews section.
- Click Submit.
- First, go to your Amazon Account page and follow these instructions.
- OR: Click the link beside Uploading a video? Looking for the older review page?
- In Share your Opinion, select whether you wish to submit a video or written review.
- Write or upload your review
- Click Preview your review to make sure your review appears as intended.
- Click Publish review to submit.