If you’re keeping up with this whole Kindle Publishing Experiment deal, you’ll know that I was recently surprised to learn that my best-selling book was my powerfully simple lifehacks book.
The reason I was so shocked was because the book had a really simple cover and honestly took far less time to write than all of the others. So I’m studying it and trying to find out what I did RIGHT so that I can repeat it.
And, I don’t know, maybe I’m getting it – because while that book, 127 Powerfully Simple Life Hacks: Easy Ways to Empower Yourself and Improve Your Life in 30 Days or Less, is still selling like hotcakes, another one of my new books has grabbed the lead and in a big hurry!
This one was also a bit of a surprise, mostly because I haven’t even actually done much promotion on it – and because I haven’t even received a single review yet. And still, it’s flying off the virtual shelf.
Inside you’ll find all kinds of tools to help you snuff out gaslighting and toxic emotional abuse, including the following.
- Start on the Road to Emotional Abuse Recovery
- The 10 Most Important Things You Need to Know if You’re in a Toxic Relationship With a Narcissist
- Mean People Suck: 3 Top Life Hacks for Dealing With Your Everyday, Average Narcissists
- 3 Best Practices for Dealing With Negative People in Your Life
- Narcissists in Relationships: Where Gaslighting Begins
- 5 Surprising Facts About Gaslighting
- 3 Shocking Common Qualities Among the Partners of Narcissists
- The 3 Stages of Gaslighting
- Gaslighting Stage Two: Defense
- Gaslighting Stage Three: Depression
- How can you tell if you’re being gaslighted?
- Top 10 Warning Signs You’re Being Gaslighted
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: 6 Life Hacks to Diffuse a Raging Narcissist
- Surviving Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: Diffusing a Raging Narcissist
- Overcoming Your Narcissist: Top 10 Strategies to Overcome Anger and Gain Peace
- Top 10 Tips for Enhancing Your Emotional and Mental Health
- Staying in Control: Crucial Tactics for Managing Panic Attacks
- 4 Must-Know Facts about Panic Attacks
- 9 Best Ways to Manage Panic Attacks
- Self-Confidence Booster: 8 Step Action Plan for Recovering From Narcissistic Manipulation and Abuse
- 6 Tips for Overcoming Adversity
- 8 Ways to Harness the Power of Personal Boundaries
PLUS: A Special Bonus Section
Be Your Own Life Coach: A Comprehensive Self-Healing Program
7 Days to Inner Peace – Daily Affirmations & Reflections for the Victims of Gaslighting and Other Forms of Narcissistic Abuse
- Day 1: You Are Blessed.
- Day 2: I am the best version of myself.
- Day 3: I love and approve of myself
- Day 4: My mind is clear and focused.
- Day 5: I deserve the very best in my life
- Day 6: I am growing stonger in body, mind and soul.
- Day 7: I am grateful for all of the good things in my life.
Stay tuned for my next post, where I’ll share the marketing tip I figured out after publishing these two books and studying the similarities between them.