As you probably know, finding your niche is the key to finding your place in the online world of profitable blogging. While I absolutely love writing about…well, writing… and my career in general, I’m going to try something new this month.
I’m calling it the 30-Day Niche-Focus Experiment, and it’s the reason that this will be my last post on this site for awhile.
Since I’ve received so much feedback and support from my work in the narcissism and narcissistic abuse recovery niche, I’ve decided to drop all other areas of focus when it comes to blogging and social media this month.
I’ve been updating all of my profiles to focus on the life-coaching aspect of my work as well as the narcissism and gaslighting factors, and I’m going to focus all of my efforts on this niche for 30 days.
During that time, I’ll work on several areas, including (but maybe not limited to) the following.
- Building additional, better and more effective resources for victims and survivors of narcissism.
- Adding freebies, premium coaching packages and more.
- Refining and redefining my social media efforts to better serve people who need my help.
- Making sure my sites are all fully user-friendly and properly interactive, especially those that deal with or point to my narcissism-focused content.
- Alternate opportunities for promotion, such as podcasting and blog interviews.
- Building/re-branding my YouTube channel toward this niche.
- Figuring out exactly which problems my readers and clients most want to solve, and then developing exactly the solutions they need.
I’ll come back and update you on the progress in about a month. Until then, this is farewell! Want to stay in touch? Come on over to QueenBeeing and get acquainted. 🙂 Or just email me at angyatkinson at gmail dot com, or hit me up on Facebook.
What do you think?? Am I crazy? Well, we shall all find out soon! Stay tuned!